Participants will gain an understanding of:
- The current legislation for safeguarding children and how this links to child protection history
- How to respond to evidence or concerns that a child has been abused
- The 4 categories of abuse
- Their safeguarding roles and responsibilities
- How to respond appropriately in a case study activity
- Safer working practices
This course can be delivered in your setting or virtually for all your staff.
For more information including prices or to book a session for your staff please email SCIL@somerset.gov.uk
Anyone who works with children or families, for example Early Years settings or cluster groups, Primary and Junior Schools.